Shinobi Life Online: Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Life Online: Roleplay Forum

Based on the future Naruto MMO, Shinobi Life Online, this roleplay site will give the characters, clans and organizations meaning. Its your shinobi life. Live it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ramen Fight!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyshn

Nyshn

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 7:35 am

*Tring-a-ling*
The bells near the door rang as Tatsuo entered the ramen shop. The place for quite empty except for a few civilians scattered around the big restaurant.
Tatsuo occupied a table-for-two and ordered for Ramen with chicken dumplings.

He observed the place as he waited for the order
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 9:27 am

Chikai perked up from her noodles when she heard him enter. She was sitting at the bar with light traveling cloakdraped over the stool.
Swallowing the last of the broth, she thanked her boss for the food and stood. She grabbed a large paper menu and went to hand it to the newcomer.
"Welcome to Mars Ramen," she said, offering the menu.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiliferp.rpg-board.net
Nyshn

Nyshn

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 9:33 am

Tatsuo looked up at the woman who was handing out the menu card to him.
"Thanks.But I already ordered for some Ramen with seaweed and chicken dumplings." He said as he tried to recollect where he had seen the woman before.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 9:38 am

"This is the dessert menu, and the other side is the drink menu. We're trying some new things. The owner's daughter is going to cooking school in the Land of Steel and wants to see how customers down south respond."
Back to top Go down
Nyshn

Nyshn

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 9:46 am

"alright," Tatsuo took the menu card and went through it,"buy the way Miss, I hope your shoulder ain't sore anymore."
He looks up.
"one caramel custard pudding shall do."
Back to top Go down
DiamondLee

DiamondLee

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 9:50 am

Suddenly, the door swung open, and a teen clad in orange and black came in, looked around and said: "Hey, did you know that Diarrhea is hereditary? It runs in your Jeans! *not that you hillbillies would know what jeans were*." He then started laughing and collapsed onto a table, chuckling in a fit of laughter. He finally got up, and said: "That's Diamond Himitsu Lee, everyone. Sorry to break up your little moment, but can i have some pork miso please?"
Back to top Go down
Nyshn

Nyshn

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 9:53 am

Tatsuo shakes his head.
'So much for some pork misos.'
Back to top Go down
DiamondLee

DiamondLee

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 9:56 am

"Nah, mr man, I think there will be pork miso." Replied Diamond cheekily. "Wanna know why? Cuz me-so hungry!" He rolled up into laughter, tears rolling down his face. Then suddenly he got up, stopped laughing, a deathly serious look on his face, and said: "No but seriously, u wanna fight m8?"
DiamondLee carried out 1 launched of one Deception :
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:02 am

Chikai ignored the belligerent newcomer, more focused on her potential target.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but..."
The chakra paper menu crumbled to dust beneath his hands. Chikai quickly tried to stab Tatsuo in the throat with a kunai.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:02 am

The member 'Admin' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Stealth' : 17

--------------------------------

#2 'Roll for Attack' : 1
Back to top Go down
DiamondLee

DiamondLee

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:04 am

"Whoa whoa Lady? You serious here? You tryna attack me friend here? I was just joking before, but this is serious." All traces of laughter were gone from his face. * no more jokes, i'll fight*, he thought. He jumped towards Chikai, wind and fire style chakra enveloping his fist. "Flaming Fist!"
DiamondLee carried out 1 launched of one Roll for Attack :
DiamondLee carried out 1 launched of one Ninjutsu Modifier :
Back to top Go down
Nyshn

Nyshn

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:08 am

Tatsuo was taken aback by the pace at which the events were unfolding.
He dodged the kunai as he saw the Diamond Kid jump on his assailant.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:08 am

The member 'Nyshn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Perception' : 12

#2 'Roll for Defense' : 18
Back to top Go down
DiamondLee

DiamondLee

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:14 am

Damn, this was escalating. Diamond lee aborted his attack, and jumped back to a corner. He got into a defensive stance and closed his eyes. He was not good  with genjutsu, and he sensed some fishy stuff happening. He put his forehead protector around his ears, and pinched his nose with a special pinch in his pocket. He felt around him with his chakra, feeling for any attackers. This way, he was not impervious to genjutsu, but still, lower chances of geting caught in one
*I wonder what i've stumbled into.... I dont want any trouble. Seems like these two have a problem. better let them fight it out*.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:20 am

"Fuck you dirt user," she spat at Tora's face.
Back to top Go down
Nyshn

Nyshn

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:30 am

Tatsuo blocked the incoming saliva with his sleeve and immediately took of his Heathen robe.
"so thats how you water benders attack eh."
Tatsuo clapped his hands and shouted,"Earth Style:Partial Armament!" His limbs and vital organs of the body got covered with a stone armor.
Back to top Go down
DiamondLee

DiamondLee

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:33 am

*Huh, i hadn't even noticed he was Heathen until he took off his robe!That's why he seemed familiar Lol. Well, i think the code says we must protect each other....* mused Lee. "Heyo Earth boy!" Shouted Lee from his corner. "Need any help? I could really ROAST that evil lady over there!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:45 am

"Ice Release: Ice Pillars," Chikai's hands twisted out the seals blowing, and ice crystals formed onto the floor and built up to reach the ceiling. They formed a cage around him.
She heard the front door lock, likely as the shop owner had planned.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:45 am

'Roll for Attack' : 10
Back to top Go down
DiamondLee

DiamondLee

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:48 am

"OK LADY, TIME FOR YOU TO MELT DOWN!" Shouted Diamond Himitsu Lee, as he jumped into the air,then hit his head on the ceiling. Once back on the ground, he faced the ice, and pinched his nostrils. As soon as he felt the sneeze coming, he gathered his chakra in the back of his nose, made two hand signs, and exlaimed: "Dragon's Sneeze Jutsu!" Im gonna get you out of there, friend! The dragon came out of his noze, formed of wind and fire, and launched itself at the ice, attempting to melt a hole into the ice to let Nynshn out.
DiamondLee carried out 1 launched of one Roll for Attack :
DiamondLee carried out 1 launched of one Ninjutsu Modifier :
DiamondLee carried out 1 launched of one Precision Aim :

Last edited by DiamondLee on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wasnt supp to know name)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:52 am

"What the fuck...?" Chikai stared for a second, before forming the seals for water jet jutsu, aiming a that loud mouthed kid.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:52 am

#1 'Roll for Attack' : 10

#2 'Ninjutsu Modifier' : 1
Back to top Go down
Nyshn

Nyshn

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 11:00 am

*claps his palms*
"multiple mud clone justu!"
the little cage started to swell up with clones as Tatsuo spawned mud clones in an astonishing quantity.

The ice pillars give away as the clones keep increasing... Tatsuo doesn't stops.

"you planned to lock me in eh?"Tatsuo grinned.

The restaurant was congested with clones everywhere!

Last edited by Nyshn on Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 11:00 am

The member 'Nyshn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Roll for Attack' : 19
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 11:03 am

Cage breaks from the mud clones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Ramen Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ramen Fight!   The Ramen Fight! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ramen Fight!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next